The department has introduced a new online service that allows you to
- Apply for a new Waste Management, Mobile Plant and ATF Licence
- Modify a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Surrender a Licence
You will need to register (or login) with a Government Gateway or NIDA account. More details can be found after you click on the Start button.
You can pay using a Debit or Credit Card or BACS.
An online mapping facility is also provided to enable you to draw the site boundary.
You will need to provide supporting documents. These include:-
- Plan or map (if it cannot be drawn online or added as additional support)
- Proof of occupancy / entitlement.
- Financial Provision plan.
- Working plan
You may also need to provide consents of the following:
- Landowner / Landlord.
- Company registration document.
- Audited accounts of parent company.
- Planning permission.
- Environmental statement.
- Water order discharge consent.
- WAMITAB certificates.
- Only modifications to the conditions of your licence are allowed
- A modification is not required if the existing conditions are not exceeded
- Site information can not be modified. Please apply for new licence if you have any modifications to Site boundary
If you cannot apply online, please use the application forms here.
Click here to apply online or read the additional guidance below: