You can apply for a Support Health Attestation by following one of the two links below.
Before you start
In order to begin your application on SHA Online you will need to have completed the relevant DAERA SHA /SA Template and have any supporting documents ready for upload. If there is insufficient space on the SHA template to record full product details you need to complete a schedule and submit this with your application. The SHA Templates, Supplementary Schedule and instructions for completion are available using the links below.
Guidance on using the tool for both Exporters and also Authorised Official Veterinarians and Local Authority Environmental Health Officers is available at the link below:
If you need digital help to complete an application for a Support Health Attestation (SHA) please contact your regional DAERA Direct Office for assistance.
Please note, Support Health Attestations (SHAs) for Meat Products will be delivered by DAERA Vets in the premises in which they currently have a permanent physical presence. These premises are listed below.
Support Health Attestation (SHAs) for Animal By-Products, Dairy Products, Hides/Skins and Meat Products which do not originate from these premises, will be delivered by Authorised official Veterinarians (previously referred to as AVIs).
It is anticipated Support Health Attestations (SHAs) for Fish/Fishery Products/ Live Bi-valve Molluscs for human consumption will be delivered by Environmental Health Officers in Local Authorities.
Before submitting an application, all exporters must have made the necessary arrangements with the certifying officer practice or local authority directly.
- Brexit transition Q&As - Movement of Products of Animal Origin (POAO)
- DAERA Premises List
- DECOL Guidance
- Export Health Certificates (EHCs) not available on Form Finder
- Exporting animals and animal products from Northern Ireland to a Third Country (DECOL)
- Exporting Food Products of Animal Origin and Animal By Products to GB for later onward export to EU/NI from GB (SHA Online)
- Form Finder (Notes for Guidance)
- Improve International – CSO Training
- Milk and milk products Q & A
- UK Certification Schemes