- Handle Antimicrobials with Care – 6 steps for Farmers and animal owners to follow
- Handling of manure and slurry to reduce antibiotic resistance - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Guidelines and guidance on the responsible use of veterinary medicines – Guidelines and guidance for vets, farmers and animal keepers on the responsible use of antimicrobials
- Case study examples of biosecurity and disease prevention on the RUMA website.
AMR Resources for companion animal vets/pet owners
AMR Resources for veterinary professionals
- Farm Vet Champions – RCVS Knowledge
- RUMA - Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance
- The cascade: prescribing unauthorised medicines - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Veterinary Antimicrobial Resistance and Sales Surveillance - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) – UK-VARSS Reports 2014 to 2021
- “Tackling antimicrobial use and resistance in food-producing animals: Lessons learned in the United Kingdom”, published in partnership between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the UK’s Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD), has shown significant success in tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in food-producing animals through a voluntary collaborative approach to antimicrobial stewardship .