High level policy objectives have been set out in the UK Fisheries Act 2020(external link opens in a new window / tab). By the end of 2022 the UK Fisheries Administrations will publish a Joint Fisheries Statement (JFS) setting out how these objectives will be met along with Fisheries Management Plans for key stocks and fisheries. Consultation on the JFS will take place during 2021.
Following the withdrawal of the UK from the EU, the overarching CFP and EU regulatory framework will be replaced by UK fisheries policy.
- CMO and Fish Producer Organisations
- Coastal States
- Cod Conservation measures in the Irish Sea
- Final report from the fishing and seafood development programme (FSDP)
- Fish landing obligation
- Fixed Quota Allocation (FQA) Register
- Inshore fisheries policy
- Northern Ireland Vessel licensing policy
- Quota Management
- Western Waters