The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in August will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,912.00 (75 per cent of £2,212.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- CAFRE graduate ‘blossoms’ into potential world beater 16 January 2020
- Management notes for January 2020 16 January 2020
- Chief Veterinary Officer stresses importance of excellent biosecurity 15 January 2020
- Don’t miss out - Business Development Groups Scheme Closing to Applications 14 January 2020