The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in August will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,912.00 (75 per cent of £2,212.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Poots opens new £140,000 project in Brantry Wood 21 February 2020
- Date confirmed for CAFRE’s Equine Management Conference 20 February 2020
- Farmer’s praise for Business Development Groups 19 February 2020
- Poots pledges to stand up for local fishermen 19 February 2020