The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in August 2022 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,212 (75 per cent of £2,512 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Less than 100 animals so therefore no change.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: email@example.com
- Minister announces changes to the Cross-Compliance penalty regime 06 October 2022
- September stocking of Departmental waters 06 October 2022
- CAFRE Farm Innovation Visit (FIV) – Sheep farmers visit Isle of Islay to learn about use of blood testing and fluke egg detection to target fluke treatments and reduce resistance on Scottish sheep farms 06 October 2022
- Dairy Farm Innovation Visit to Somerset and Devon was a huge success 06 October 2022