The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in December will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,836.00 (75 per cent of £2,136.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Soil fertility at Co Fermanagh BDG meeting 16 January 2019
- Weed wiper course available at CAFRE 15 January 2019
- CAFRE releases ‘The Ammonia Challenge’ video 11 January 2019
- Boost for Northern Ireland’s meat industry as beef and lamb exports to Japan approved 10 January 2019