The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in February will be either:
a)75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b)75 per cent of £1,524.00 (75 per cent of £1,824 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- DAERA seeks views on the development of a new Northern Ireland Waste Management Strategy 02 December 2022
- Co Londonderry farmer fined for water pollution offence that led to a fish kill 02 December 2022
- Angler fined for having unlawful possession of sea trout 02 December 2022
- Noise Complaint Statistics 2020-21 report released 01 December 2022