The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in February will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,752.00 (75 per cent of £2,052.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Brexit 13 September 2019
- One week left to submit EFS applications 13 September 2019
- A planned approach at tupping time 12 September 2019
- DAERA seeks two additional members for the Tuberculosis Eradication Partnership 12 September 2019