The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in January 2022 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,908.00(75 per cent of £2,208.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and on Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The 6th October 2022 marks the first International Geodiversity Day 03 October 2022
- Book your place on a CAFRE Open Day 03 October 2022
- Brucellosis compensation rates for October 2022 03 October 2022
- Farmer convicted at Ballymena Court 03 October 2022