The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in January 2022 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,908.00(75 per cent of £2,208.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and on Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Webinar Diary Dates 21 January 2022
- Poots launches £800,000 scheme to promote innovation and science base through PhD Research 21 January 2022
- Multi-million pound investment in fishing harbours moves step closer - Poots 21 January 2022
- Poots asks for comments on Future Agricultural Policy proposals for Northern Ireland 20 January 2022