The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in July will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,912.00 (75 per cent of £2,212.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- CAFRE Autumn Equine Health Series 20 September 2019
- Prepare for the closed period - maximise your slurry storage capacity 20 September 2019
- Innovative approaches to managing the uplands with livestock 20 September 2019
- Noise complaint statistics for Northern Ireland 2017-2018 19 September 2019