The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in June will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,912.00 (75 per cent of £2,212.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- CAFRE Agricultural Business Operations (Level II) Course being delivered at all three CAFRE Campuses in 2019/20 19 June 2019
- How are you? – Really??? 19 June 2019
- China agrees access for NI beef 18 June 2019
- Postgraduate courses at CAFRE 17 June 2019