The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in March will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,064.00 (75 per cent of £2,364.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Advance Direct Payments to commence 15 October 2019
- Top tips for managing your EFS agreement and claim 15 October 2019
- Lough Neagh fishermen fined for breaching Fisheries Act 15 October 2019
- Unlock your herd’s potential – Dairy Conference 2019 15 October 2019