The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in May will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,912.00 (75 per cent of £2,212.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Developing life skills with CAFRE Enniskillen Campus 16 May 2019
- Collaboration and engagement key to facing challenges 16 May 2019
- Control noxious weeds now 16 May 2019
- New code to help farmers reduce air pollutant 16 May 2019