The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in May 2021 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,972.00 (75 per cent of £2,272.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Prepare your food business for PPDS Allergen Labelling Changes 02 August 2021
- Phosphate Fertilisation Planning – How can this benefit your farm? 02 August 2021
- CAFRE – the right place to study for a successful career in the Agri-food industry 02 August 2021
- Poots announces £2M Covid-19 support scheme for potato growers 30 July 2021