The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1376.00 (75 per cent of £1676.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Payment claims for EFS must be made on Single Application 03 April 2020
- Right waste, right place - essential during Covid-19 crisis 03 April 2020
- Poots announces £1.5m support package for fishing industry 03 April 2020
- DAERA Minister urges halt to prescribed fires to aid stretched emergency services 02 April 2020