The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1376.00 (75 per cent of £1676.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Practical steps to improve suckler cow fertility 02 February 2023
- Key points for a healthy calving season within the suckler herd 02 February 2023
- Tarragon Bay fishing for success 02 February 2023
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 02 February 2023