The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,948.00 (75 per cent of £2,248.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Consultation on the proposed format of Bovine Electronic Identification numbering in NI 26 June 2019
- Are you interested in Gamekeeping? 24 June 2019
- Flower Power within the Greenmount Walled Garden 24 June 2019
- Laminitis seminar at CAFRE 24 June 2019