The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November 2022 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,348(75 per cent of £2,648 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Less than 100 animals so therefore no change.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Food Programme opens for applications 23 March 2023
- Soil Nutrient Health Scheme – CAFRE launch training 22 March 2023
- Funding Innovation for Food Businesses with Invest NI and CAFRE 22 March 2023
- CAFRE Farm Innovations visit to North Yorkshire large dairy herds 22 March 2023