The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November 2022 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,348(75 per cent of £2,648 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Less than 100 animals so therefore no change.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angler fined for having unlawful possession of sea trout 02 December 2022
- DAERA seeks views on the development of a new Northern Ireland Waste Management Strategy 02 December 2022
- Co Londonderry farmer fined for water pollution offence that led to a fish kill 02 December 2022
- Noise Complaint Statistics 2020-21 report released 01 December 2022