The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in October will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,356.00 (75 per cent of £1,656.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter at: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Drinking Water Quality remains high across Northern Ireland 22 September 2022
- Re-opening of Tier 1 of FBIS Capital focus on higher input costs 22 September 2022
- DAERA seeks six new Members for CAFRE’s College Advisory Group 22 September 2022
- Poots attends first National Ploughing Championships 21 September 2022