The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in October will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,356.00 (75 per cent of £1,656.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter at: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Minister visits north coast following £2.7m investment 05 August 2020
- Changing direction - taking the robotic route on dairy farms 03 August 2020
- Preparing properly and safely for autumn calving 03 August 2020
- New dairy beef enterprise producing results on a Glens of Antrim farm 03 August 2020