The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in October will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,516.00 (75 per cent of £1,816.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Management Notes for July 2020 03 July 2020
- Poots encourages more recycling to help recovery from Covid-19 03 July 2020
- Choose winter cereal varieties carefully 02 July 2020
- Caution still needed to ensure the safety of everyone at Livestock Markets 01 July 2020