The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in October will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,516.00 (75 per cent of £1,816.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Inter Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) 24 January 2020
- A timely reminder of changes to record keeping for High Phosphorous poultry manure 23 January 2020
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Projection Statistics Released 23 January 2020
- Minister Poots extends closing date to Business Development Groups Scheme 22 January 2020