The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,248.00 (75 per cent of £1,548.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Time is running out to protect our endangered environment warns chief 18 September 2019
- Co Down postgraduate students win DAERA awards 18 September 2019
- Today’s research shaping the agri-food industry of tomorrow 17 September 2019
- Better Farm Beef Challenge NI Autumn Walks 16 September 2019