The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,248.00 (75 per cent of £1,548.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- CAFRE to host farm business support events 19 November 2019
- 2019 Sheep and Goats Annual Inventory Cards 18 November 2019
- CAFRE launch £17,000 student bursary programme 18 November 2019
- Inter Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) 15 November 2019