The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,248.00 (75 per cent of £1,548.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Minister visits north coast following £2.7m investment 05 August 2020
- Management Notes for August 2020 04 August 2020
- Brucellosis compensation rates for August 2020 03 August 2020
- Changing direction - taking the robotic route on dairy farms 03 August 2020