The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September 2023 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,268 (75 per cent of £2,568 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 028 9052 4619.
- Castlewellan farmer making use of his SNHS results 22 September 2023
- Preparation is key to a successful calving season 21 September 2023
- Dairy farmers visit farms in Scotland to see breeding technologies in practice 20 September 2023
- Rush Control - Online Information Session – Camowen Catchment – Co Tyrone 19 September 2023