The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,852.00 (75 per cent of £2,152.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter(external link opens in a new window / tab) and Facebook(external link opens in a new window / tab).
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Preparing for calving with North Tyrone Business Development Group 22 March 2019
- Tyrone Farming Society award bursary to CAFRE equine student 20 March 2019
- Larne landscaper to compete in Russia 19 March 2019
- Rodenticide training - courses available at CAFRE 19 March 2019