The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in November will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,852.00 (75 per cent of £2,152.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter(external link opens in a new window / tab) and Facebook(external link opens in a new window / tab).
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Forest Expansion Scheme reopens for applications 10 July 2019
- Recent Business Development group meeting 10 July 2019
- CAFRE student is off to the right start at Rangers Lodge 10 July 2019
- DAERA reminds holidaymakers - don’t risk it, leave it behind 09 July 2019