CAFRE Enniskillen Campus student Chloe Russell from Enniskillen is currently on her 10 week work placement at Cavan Equestrian Centre as part of her Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management.
Equine Lecturer Kathryn Hazlett recently paid Chloe a visit to monitor her progress while on work placement. During the visit, Chloe stated: “I am really enjoying this work placement, and would definitely recommend it to other students as I have acquired a lot of new knowledge with regards to grooming and working with showjumpers and young horses. It has been a great experience so far.”
Mervyn Clarke from Cavan Equestrian Centre is also very pleased with her progress, commenting that: “Chloe is a very hard worker and is learning and progressing all the time. She is always on time and has a great love for horses.”
To find out more about the equine courses offered at Enniskillen Campus, including the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management, come along to our Careers Advice evening on Thursday 24 August at 7pm or alternatively check out our courses on the CAFRE website.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Chief Vet urges vigilance on Avian Influenza 09 June 2023
- Planned next release of NIFAIS for Monday 12 June 2023 postponed 09 June 2023
- Open Farm Weekend events at Greenmount and Enniskillen Campuses 08 June 2023
- Loughry Summer Food Alumni event 08 June 2023