Following the recent release of A level results, and with only a few days left to go until GCSE results are out, the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) is hosting a number of careers advice days to help students decide on the next step.
Whether it’s continuing with education on a full-time course for a chosen career path in agri-food or land based sectors, or a part-time course while you work, CAFRE has something to offer.
To coincide with the release of GCSE results, CAFRE will host Careers Advice Events at each of its three campus locations on Thursday 25 August.
Enniskillen Campus - 7pm
This campus offers the widest range of equine courses in Ireland. There will be information on Equine, Farriery and work-based Agriculture programmes.
Greenmount Campus, Antrim - 7pm
This campus is well-known as the main provider of courses in Horticulture, Floristry, Land-based Engineering, Veterinary Nursing and Agriculture.
Loughry Campus, Cookstown - 3pm to 8pm
Check out Loughry’s courses in Food Technology, Food Business Management, Food Design and Nutrition and postgraduate courses in Business for Agri-Food and Rural Enterprise.
With extensive use of the excellent teaching and practical facilities at each campus, all courses will prepare you for a successful career in your chosen industry.
Thinking College… discover CAFRE and join us at one of our Careers Advice Events.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- Poots asks for action on soil and plants 27 January 2021
- Poots doubles funding for Tier 1 of FBIS Capital to £15million 27 January 2021
- Sustainable Farming in the Uplands using Traditional Breeds 26 January 2021
- Spreading slurry in spring, are you ready? 26 January 2021