The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) is seeking participants for a free online Equine Health course next month.
The course is designed to give anyone who has an equine interest a good base knowledge in a range of health topics.
An Introduction to Equine Health, will start on June 15, 2020 and will run over four weeks. The course will cover a range of subjects including equine body systems, recognising signs of good and poor health in the horse, common equine conditions and equine wounds. Participants can access the interactive lectures at any time during the scheduled course, at a time and place which suits them. As part of the course there will also be two live webinar sessions which will further add to participant’s knowledge. Upon completion of the course all participants will gain a certificate of completion from CAFRE.
Participants must enrol online by Tuesday, June 9 and clicking on Equine. When registering on the CAFRE website, please ensure to enrol on the courses after setting up an initial CAFRE log in. A good internet connection is all that is necessary for this course.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- We’ve never been more grateful to waste sector for their vital work - Poots 02 June 2020
- Poots highlights dangers of pollution in waterways 02 June 2020
- Brucellosis compensation rates for June 2020 01 June 2020
- Food safety remains paramount in the midst of continuing Coronavirus pandemic 01 June 2020