Farmers attending a ‘CAFRE – Supporting Your Farm Business’ Roadshow at Greenmount Campus heard at first-hand about a number of schemes which could support their businesses.
Two further roadshows are planned. Call in between 7pm and 9pm to meet CAFRE staff and hear about the schemes that are available.
- Between 7pm and 9pm on Thursday 28 November at Enniskillen Campus
- Between 7pm and 9pm on Tuesday 3 December at Loughry Campus, Cookstown
CAFRE staff will be available, during these events, to help you apply to the Business Development Groups Scheme which is currently open until 4pm on Friday 24 January 2020.
CAFRE Advisers will also be available to provide updates on Technology Demonstration Farms, Farm Innovation Visits and Farm Family Key Skills.
These schemes are partly funded by the EU through the Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020.
Notes to editors:
- CAFRE – Supporting Your Farm Business’ events will provide information about Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Schemes including the new Environmental Farming option in Business Development Groups and the recently launched Technology Demonstration Farms.
- College of Agriculture Food & Rural enterprise (CAFRE) is responsible for the delivery of Knowledge Transfer, Innovation and Cooperation Schemes.
- For more information on these Schemes, please email: email@example.com or call Knowledge Transfer Administration on 028 9442 6790.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Advice on completing Online Single Application 2020 26 February 2020
- Cereal Business Development Group get update on crop nutrition 26 February 2020
- Poots announces £2.2million for environmental projects from carrier bag levy money 25 February 2020
- Poots welcomes Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company’s commitment to reducing CO2 emissions 25 February 2020