Completed an Honours Degree and looking for postgraduate study opportunities? Interested in a career in the agri-food or rural business sector? Then why not develop your business communication skills at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE).
Join us online to hear where a qualification could take your career. We are hosting a Postgraduate Courses Information Evening on Tuesday 29th June. The event will be broadcast live at 7pm from our Discover CAFRE Facebook page. You will hear from staff, current students and graduates of our agri-food business courses.
CAFRE offers a range of postgraduate courses in Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise in collaboration with Queen’s University Belfast. Course content is designed to meet the needs of those working in or entering the agri-food or rural business sectors. Topics covered on the programme include; business communication, change management and innovation management.
The programmes can be completed on a full-time basis or part-time basis. Students complete a Postgraduate Certificate, followed by a Postgraduate Diploma before undertaking research to complete the Master’s element of the course.
Over 95% of those completing the course enter employment within six months after graduation. Graduates have gained positions in the agri-food and rural business sector, government departments and local councils. Typical career roles for graduates include; marketing, human resources, communication, training and management.
Whether you want to add to your qualifications portfolio, change your career direction, or develop confidence to grasp new opportunities, study for a Master’s through CAFRE.
For further information on our programmes visit the CAFRE website or freephone 0800 0284 291.
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption: Holly Elkin (Cookstown) has just submitted her Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise Master’s project. Holly says: “I would recommend that Honours Degree graduates hop online and view the live Postgraduate Courses Information Evening on Tuesday 29 June. I completed the course part-time, whilst working in a food business. I really enjoyed the course which offered great opportunities to share experiences and network with other students.” Join Teresa McCarney, Programme Manager live on Discover CAFRE at 7pm to hear more.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Habitat TDF Farms open for EFS scheme visits 04 August 2021
- Brucellosis compensation rates for August 2021 03 August 2021
- Prepare now for the re-opening of EFS Wider 03 August 2021
- CAFRE – the right place to study for a successful career in the Agri-food industry 02 August 2021