The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has announced a series of weekly workshops for farmers on how to submit an online Single Application.
The Single Application window opened on Wednesday 1 March and applications should be submitted by 15 May 2017.
The ‘how to apply online’ workshops are aimed at those farmers who will be submitting an online application for the first time this year and have had no previous experience of DAERA’s online system. The workshops will be held weekly in CAFRE’s campuses beginning on 7 March and continuing through to the 15 May 2017.
There is no charge to attend a workshop, however pre-booking is required by contacting 028 7131 9955. Days and times are as follows;
- CAFRE Loughry Campus each Tuesday (from 7 March) 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- CAFRE Enniskillen Campus each Tuesday (from 7 March) 6.00pm - 8.00pm
- CAFRE Greenmount college each Thursday (9 March) 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Improving the Resilience of Dairy Farms 28 November 2023
- CAFRE launch options for completion of the Soil Nutrient Health Scheme Training 23 November 2023
- CAFRE, UFU and the Dairy Council invite farmers to Sustainable Labour Conference 23 November 2023
- 96% of our Bathing Waters meet required water quality standards in 2023 21 November 2023