Time is running out to apply for the Business Development Groups (BDG) Scheme before it closes at 4pm on 24 January 2020.
BDGs bring small groups of farmers together locally, to enhance their knowledge of business management, new technologies and innovative ways of working.
You can be a member of more than one group including the new Business Development Groups focused on ‘Environmental Farming’ topics.
Apply on-line at https://www.cafre.ac.uk/business-development-groups/ or call at your DAERA Direct office where assistance is available to apply on-line.
Evening assistance is also available at CAFRE Enniskillen Campus and CAFRE Greenmount Campus on Wednesday 22 January 5pm – 8pm, where CAFRE staff will be available to assist you with an on-line application.
The BDG Scheme is part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).
Notes to editors:
- The College of Agriculture Food & Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) is responsible for the delivery of the BDG Scheme.
- For more information the BDG Scheme, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Knowledge Transfer Administration on 028 9442 6790.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email: DAERA Press Office (mailto:email@example.com). Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07699 715 440 and your call will be returned
- MINISTER PAUSES ALL ROUTINE DAERA INSPECTIONS 06 April 2020
- Payment claims for EFS must be made on Single Application 03 April 2020
- Right waste, right place - essential during Covid-19 crisis 03 April 2020
- Poots announces £1.5m support package for fishing industry 03 April 2020