The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise, (CAFRE) and The British Horse Society Ireland are hosting a Biomechanics day on Monday 5th September 2016, 9.30am – 3.30pm at Laurel View Equestrian Centre, Templepatrick. Centaur Biomechanics helps horses and riders of all levels improve their riding and horse’s way of going. The course will highlight methods to identify horse and rider issues and suggest options for improvement. With the use of high speed video cameras (capturing 20 x faster than the human eye), Visualise training jackets and Quintic software, the rider's position and horse's way of going will be constructively analysed.
This is a one day event looking at horse and rider performance. The event is aimed at all participants who ride horses at any level as well as instructors and coaches.
This is also a CPD Event for BHS Registered Instructors.
The event costs £40 which includes lunch. Pre Booking is essential. For further information and to register, please contact Susan Spratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni.
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 30 November 2023
- Conference to help dairy farmers reduce labour demand and improve productivity 29 November 2023
- DAERA announces pioneering Net Zero Accelerator Program 29 November 2023
- Improving the Resilience of Dairy Farms 28 November 2023