The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise, (CAFRE) and The British Horse Society Ireland are hosting a Biomechanics day on Monday 5th September 2016, 9.30am – 3.30pm at Laurel View Equestrian Centre, Templepatrick. Centaur Biomechanics helps horses and riders of all levels improve their riding and horse’s way of going. The course will highlight methods to identify horse and rider issues and suggest options for improvement. With the use of high speed video cameras (capturing 20 x faster than the human eye), Visualise training jackets and Quintic software, the rider's position and horse's way of going will be constructively analysed.
This is a one day event looking at horse and rider performance. The event is aimed at all participants who ride horses at any level as well as instructors and coaches.
This is also a CPD Event for BHS Registered Instructors.
The event costs £40 which includes lunch. Pre Booking is essential. For further information and to register, please contact Susan Spratt at email@example.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni.
- DAERA seeks views on the development of a new Northern Ireland Waste Management Strategy 02 December 2022
- Co Londonderry farmer fined for water pollution offence that led to a fish kill 02 December 2022
- Angler fined for having unlawful possession of sea trout 02 December 2022
- Noise Complaint Statistics 2020-21 report released 01 December 2022