A series of workshops for equine businesses in Northern Ireland that will provide information to drive your business forward. The series is suitable for all equine related businesses from riding schools and tack shops to self employed instructors, producers and farriers.
The series includes three workshops
- Unlocking your business potential – 11 October 2016.
- Marketing your “Unique Selling Point” – 1 November 2016.
- Keeping on the right side of the law – 10 January 2017
Each session will take place from 7.30pm until 9.30pm at Greenmount Campus, Antrim. Registration for each event closes 7 days prior to the event. There is no fee for this course.
Register online at the CAFRE website.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter at: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Poots samples a ‘true gelato’ in Ballyclare 30 September 2022
- Re-opening of Tier 1 of FBIS Capital focus on higher input costs 29 September 2022
- Poots hails £2.4m investment to date in Rural Halls Refurbishment Scheme 29 September 2022
- Agriculture Minister launches CAFRE College Estate Strategy 29 September 2022