Students from the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE), who are currently studying the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management, recently visited Laurelview Equestrian Centre, Co Antrim to consider the importance of Business Management.
On arrival the students were given a guided tour of the business by the proprietors Robert and Linda Davis and Chief Instructor/Manager, Laurel Faloona. The students got a good understanding of the extensive range of skills required to manage a business. The impressive facilities and dedicated staff at Laurelview Equestrian Centre provide a top class service for their customers.
CAFRE Enniskillen Campus is holding our next open day on Saturday 1 April 2017 at 12 noon. If you are interested in a career in the equine industry, then come along to our open day to find out more about the equine courses on offer and see our campus facilities.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Online consent service launched for Areas of Special Scientific Interest 15 December 2017
- Hurry, BDG scheme closing for applications 14 December 2017
- Appointment of Deputy Chair to the Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute 14 December 2017
- Puppy buyers warned of the risks of purchasing illegally imported dogs 14 December 2017