Students from the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE), who are currently studying the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management, recently visited Laurelview Equestrian Centre, Co Antrim to consider the importance of Business Management.
On arrival the students were given a guided tour of the business by the proprietors Robert and Linda Davis and Chief Instructor/Manager, Laurel Faloona. The students got a good understanding of the extensive range of skills required to manage a business. The impressive facilities and dedicated staff at Laurelview Equestrian Centre provide a top class service for their customers.
CAFRE Enniskillen Campus is holding our next open day on Saturday 1 April 2017 at 12 noon. If you are interested in a career in the equine industry, then come along to our open day to find out more about the equine courses on offer and see our campus facilities.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Extension for Chair of Council for Nature Conservation and the Countryside 27 March 2017
- Visit Greenmount Campus open day to find out about careers in agri-food 27 March 2017
- 2017 Single Application – ensure your business is a separate one 27 March 2017
- CAFRE Equine Students on foaling duty 24 March 2017