College of Agriculture Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) is hosting an online event for NI Food manufacturers entitled “EU Exit and the Impact on NI Food Products” on Thursday 28 January at 10am.
The 90 minute event aims to help food manufacturers understand the new product labelling requirements for Northern Ireland food products following the UK exit from the European Union.
The event will consist of three twenty minute sessions followed by a live question and answer session for participants to ask their questions to the panel. DAERA Veterinary Services will be giving an overview of the importing and exporting requirements.
DAERA Marketing standards will be summarising the marketing standard changes for food products and the Food Standards Agency for Northern Ireland will be delivering information on the changes to food business operator address requirements, country of origin labelling along with guidance on health marks.
The event promises to be a useful summary to food businesses and is free to attend. Registration for the event is required and closes at 5pm on 26 January. To register or for further information on the event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office
- Management notes for March 2021 05 March 2021
- February stocking of Departmental waters 05 March 2021
- Have your say on the future of forests in County Armagh 05 March 2021
- Equine Infectious Disease Alert – Outbreak of EHV-1 in Spain 04 March 2021