Northern Ireland’s leading landscaping and grounds maintenance company ‘Idverde’ formally ‘out there’, has for a second year provided a bursary worth £1,000 for full time students embarking on the Foundation Degree in Horticulture at Greenmount Campus, Antrim.
Students compete for the bursary by submitting a technical report on a title provided by the company.
Stephen Thompson, Managing Director within the Ballyclare based company in NI, in promoting the bursary said: “Idverde is pleased to support young people as they embrace the exciting opportunities available within in the horticultural industry especially at supervisory and management level.”
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- A timely reminder of changes to record keeping for High Phosphorous poultry manure 23 January 2020
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Projection Statistics Released 23 January 2020
- Minister Poots extends closing date to Business Development Groups Scheme 22 January 2020
- Increase farming knowledge and skills by joining a Business Development Group 22 January 2020