Have you ever considered starting your own artisan dairy business but are not sure where to start or want to grow your existing business? If this is the case then come along to CAFRE, Loughry Campus, and take part in our Artisan Dairy Programme.
The programme, in collaboration with Invest NI and the Food Standards Agency, will focus on the manufacture of cheese, ice cream and yoghurt. As well as focusing on the manufacture of the dairy products, the programme will also cover aspects of business planning, financial considerations and legislative requirements. The programme will be delivered over three days and it is recommended that participants attend the business start-up workshop along with one or both of the dairy product workshops as detailed below:
- Introduction to artisan Ice Cream & Yoghurt - Wednesday 5 October
- Introduction to artisan Cheese – Wednesday 12 October
- Business Start-up – Wednesday 19 October
The cost of the programme will be £50 each per person.
If you would like to learn more about this programme, or book a place, please contact Gary Andrews at: email@example.com or telephone 028 8676 8270 by Friday 30 September 2016.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @daera_ni.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Poots samples a ‘true gelato’ in Ballyclare 30 September 2022
- Re-opening of Tier 1 of FBIS Capital focus on higher input costs 29 September 2022
- Poots hails £2.4m investment to date in Rural Halls Refurbishment Scheme 29 September 2022
- Agriculture Minister launches CAFRE College Estate Strategy 29 September 2022