The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in July and August 2016;
|4 July||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 July||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 July||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 July||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1.000|
|7 July||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 July||Altnahinch||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 August||Altnahinch||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 August||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 August||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 August||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 August||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 August||Whitelough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|22 August||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 August||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 August||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found at: NI Direct 2016.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on: NI Direct Angling.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07699 715 440 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter @daera_ni.
- A reminder of the changes to applying slurry prior to and following the closed period 24 September 2020
- Careful harvesting to store will maintain potato crop quality 23 September 2020
- Future performance the focus for Fermanagh sheep enterprise 22 September 2020
- A day in the life of an Equine Student at CAFRE 21 September 2020