The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in May 2017:
|2 May||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|2 May||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|3 May||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|3 May||Brantry||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 May||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 May||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Loughbrickland||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 May||Stoneyford||Brown Trout
|9 May||Moorlough||Brown Trout||500|
|9 May||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||500|
|10 May||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 May||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 May||Ballymoney||Brown Trout||250|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Key points for a healthy calving season within the suckler herd 02 February 2023
- Tarragon Bay fishing for success 02 February 2023
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 02 February 2023
- Practical steps to improve suckler cow fertility 02 February 2023