The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in May 2017:
|2 May||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|2 May||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|3 May||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|3 May||Brantry||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 May||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 May||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Loughbrickland||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 May||Stoneyford||Brown Trout
|9 May||Moorlough||Brown Trout||500|
|9 May||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||500|
|10 May||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 May||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 May||Ballymoney||Brown Trout||250|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Castlewellan farmer making use of his SNHS results 22 September 2023
- Preparation is key to a successful calving season 21 September 2023
- Dairy farmers visit farms in Scotland to see breeding technologies in practice 20 September 2023
- Rush Control - Online Information Session – Camowen Catchment – Co Tyrone 19 September 2023