Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs Minister Michelle McIlveen sent out a reminder today that the closing date for the Level II Agricultural Business Operations course at CAFRE is approaching.
Minister McIlveen said: “I strongly encourage anyone who plans to attend this Level II training course in autumn 2016 to apply before the closing date of 4pm on Thursday 7 July 2016. This is a very useful and important course and CAFRE expects classes to fill quickly.”
Miss McIlveen added that the CAFRE Agricultural Business Operations Level II Certificate meets the agricultural training eligibility requirements for the Young Farmers’ Payment/Regional Reserve Scheme. Enrolments received after the closing date may not be eligible for entry to the 2016/17 course.
The classes will begin in early October and run weekly for 20 weeks. All of the classes will be based in one of the three CAFRE Campuses – Greenmount, Loughry and Enniskillen. Classes will be sector based – Dairying, Beef, Sheep, Crops, Arable/ Commercial Horticulture and Poultry.
You can book a place on a course by visiting the CAFRE website. If you require any assistance when booking a place on this training, you can call CAFRE Industry Training Administration on 028 9442 6880 or by email: Industry.TrainingAdmin@daera-ni.gov.uk.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07699 715 440 and your call will be returned.
- Minister Poots launches new Northern Ireland Food Strategy Framework 24 September 2021
- High interest in Tier 2 FBIS Capital Scheme 24 September 2021
- Poots reminds farmers to report all cattle abortions and stillbirths for brucellosis testing 23 September 2021
- Lord Deben and CCC Chief Executive Chris Stark 23 September 2021