The first group of students from CAFRE’s new Masters in Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise (BAFRE) were all smiles at the winter graduation ceremony at Queen’s University Belfast. The celebration marked the end of a year of hard work and dedication and signals the beginning of exciting times ahead in their future careers. The course has helped to prepare them for new career opportunities in Northern Ireland’s £4billion agri-food industry which employs over 22,000 people.
If you are interested in either full time or part time study on CAFRE’s postgraduate programme in Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise and would like to pursue a career in business, production or HR management or marketing and sales in Northern Ireland’s largest indigenous industry, contact us today online or on freephone 0800 0284291.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Preparing for calving with North Tyrone Business Development Group 22 March 2019
- Tyrone Farming Society award bursary to CAFRE equine student 20 March 2019
- Larne landscaper to compete in Russia 19 March 2019
- Rodenticide training - courses available at CAFRE 19 March 2019