Is a lack of formal qualification preventing you from realising your true potential within the agri-food industry or Rural Business Sector? Are you looking for a personal Challenge?
One stepping stone to progress your career or business, is the part-time Graduate Certificate in Business Communication for Rural Enterprise programme, which is awarded by Queen's University Belfast.
This programme leads to a formal qualification which is highly regarded and many former students have used it as a direct entry route to postgraduate study.
The Graduate Certificate programme is delivered on a part time basis at CAFRE’s Loughry Campus near Cookstown and includes practical work related case study analysis, IT presentations, as well as leadership and teamwork development. Recognising the value of existing workplace and life experiences, this unique course invites applications from team managers, supervisors and SME business owners who seek to gain a recognised qualification.
Gerard Donaghy who took on the challenge of obtaining the qualification this past year commented: “I found the course a good confidence builder that has helped develop my career opportunities, and as it was delivered on a part time basis, it fitted into my busy schedule.”
If you would like to explore the facilities and the opportunities that the Graduate Certificate in Business Communication for Rural Enterprise programme at CAFRE may offer you, please come along to the Loughry campus open day on Thursday 25 August between 3.00pm and 8.00pm. For further information please contact myself via e-mail: email@example.com or by dialling (028) 9442 6903.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni
- DAERA seeks views on the development of a new Northern Ireland Waste Management Strategy 02 December 2022
- Co Londonderry farmer fined for water pollution offence that led to a fish kill 02 December 2022
- Angler fined for having unlawful possession of sea trout 02 December 2022
- Noise Complaint Statistics 2020-21 report released 01 December 2022