As a result of a recent joint operation (Monday 10 December) between the NIEA and the PSNI, officers attended a site in the Cullaville area of South Armagh where they seized three vehicles and associated equipment under Article 5E of the Waste and Contaminated Land (Northern Ireland) Order 1997. As a criminal investigation is on-going no further details can be released.
NIEA remains committed to the disruption, deterrence and detection of all environmental offending and welcomes the public’s help in our efforts to protect the environment.
You can contact NIEA’s Environmental Crime Unit by phone: 028 9056 9453 or by email: email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook: https://twitter.com/daera_ni and https://www.facebook.com/daerani.gov.uk
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Prepare now for Winter 01 December 2023
- Brucellosis compensation rates for December 2023 01 December 2023
- NIEA urges householders to check oil tanks before winter fuel top up 01 December 2023
- Hydro Electric Operator fined for fisheries related offences 01 December 2023