The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) welcomes prospective students to Greenmount, Loughry and Enniskillen Campuses for Open Day Events from Tuesday 21 March to Saturday 25 March 2023.
The Open Days are being offered strictly on a booking only system. To attend you must book tickets, for each person attending a tour, through our website. Please visit the CAFRE homepage for more information.
Each Open Day event includes a specialised tour of the campus depending on your course of interest. You will meet students and staff, who will guide you around our fabulous facilities, giving you the chance to ask questions and gain an insight into CAFRE life.
CAFRE offers courses to school leavers and career changers, which can be studied full-time or part-time. Courses are available from Level 2 through to Honours Degree with a range of entry qualifications. At Loughry Campus, Cookstown study for a qualification in Food Technology, Food Innovation and Nutrition or Food Business Management. Greenmount Campus, Antrim offers courses in Agriculture, Land-based Engineering, Veterinary Nursing, Horticulture and Floristry. Enniskillen Campus provides training in Equine Management, Farriery and Agriculture (for those interested in part-time study).
If you would like to find out more about CAFRE and the courses on offer please visit the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Freephone 0800 028 4291.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: email@example.com.
- Control noxious weeds now 20 March 2023
- Co. Down skippers fined for fishing offences 20 March 2023
- Man found guilty of waste offences in Co Londonderry 20 March 2023
- Short pause of TB testing as next stage of NIFAIS goes live 16 March 2023