DAERA announce that information about UK Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) payments made to recipients of CAP subsidies for 2018 has been published on the CAP Payments website.
This information is provided in accordance with EU Regulation No. 1306/2013 and Commission Regulation No. 908/2014. These require EU Member States to publish details of recipients of CAP subsidy payments on a single national (UK) website.
You can use the payments search page to view amounts received by beneficiaries. By using the different search options, including name, address, value and scheme, you can narrow down the number of results. Alternatively, you can download the full set of data in a spreadsheet format
The UK Government remains committed to full transparency in the use of public funds, including the publication of details about all payments made under the CAP.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Brexit 13 September 2019
- One week left to submit EFS applications 13 September 2019
- A planned approach at tupping time 12 September 2019
- DAERA seeks two additional members for the Tuberculosis Eradication Partnership 12 September 2019