DAERA announce that information about UK Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) payments made to recipients of CAP subsidies for 2018 has been published on the CAP Payments website.
This information is provided in accordance with EU Regulation No. 1306/2013 and Commission Regulation No. 908/2014. These require EU Member States to publish details of recipients of CAP subsidy payments on a single national (UK) website.
You can use the payments search page to view amounts received by beneficiaries. By using the different search options, including name, address, value and scheme, you can narrow down the number of results. Alternatively, you can download the full set of data in a spreadsheet format
The UK Government remains committed to full transparency in the use of public funds, including the publication of details about all payments made under the CAP.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- How are you? – Really??? 19 June 2019
- CAFRE Agricultural Business Operations (Level II) Course being delivered at all three CAFRE Campuses in 2019/20 19 June 2019
- China agrees access for NI beef 18 June 2019
- Postgraduate courses at CAFRE 17 June 2019