The College Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) and collaborative partners are set to host a series of online events.
Paul McHenry, Head of Knowledge Advisory Service at CAFRE encourages readers to join these events saying that: “These online webinars provide a unique opportunity for everyone across the agriculture industry to listen in and hear from local, national and international speakers as they discuss sector specific topics”.
The first of these events starts on Wednesday 26 January and it looks the practical steps that dairy farmers can take to mitigate against the current high fertiliser prices.
Pre-registration is essential. On registration delegates are provided with a confirmation email and event joining instructions.
To register visit partner websites or the CAFRE website.
|Wednesday 26th January @ 8pm||Dairy Fertiliser Planning||AgriSearch, AFBI and CAFRE|
|Monday 31st January @ 8pm||Beef & Sheep Fertiliser Planning||AgriSearch, AFBI and CAFRE|
|Tuesday 1st February @ 7pm||Environmental Farming Scheme (EFS): Managing a Traditional Orchard||CAFRE|
|Tuesday 1st February @ 8pm||Arable Conference: Understanding carbon in arable rotations||UFU, United Arable Society and CAFRE|
|Wednesday 2nd February @ 8pm||Sheep Conference: Pasture Productivity||UFU, NSA, AFBI, LMC & NIMEA|
|Tuesday 8th February@ 8pm||Arable Conference: Nitrogen and biopesticides||UFU, United Arable Society and CAFRE|
|Wednesday 9th February @ 8pm||Sheep Conference: Resilience through health & environment||UFU, NSA, AFBI, LMC & NIMEA|
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption: Paul McHenry, Head of Knowledge Advisory Service, CAFRE.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: email@example.com.
- Apply now for CAFRE’s Level II Agricultural Business Operations Course 13 May 2022
- Poots announces independent review of country shows 13 May 2022
- Inter-Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) Communique: 21 March 2022 12 May 2022
- Extension to the Chair and Board Members of the Livestock and Meat Commission 12 May 2022