Requirements for premises authorised to feed ABP

Date published: 13 August 2014

This document provides useful advice and guidance in relation to the requirements for premises authorised to feed animal by-products, including information on how to become registered, what records must be kept and what may be fed to what?


If you would like more information, please contact:

Veterinary Service
Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
Room 929
Dundonald House,
Upper Newtownards Road,
Belfast BT4 3SB
Back to top