Single Application submission service opens on 1 March 2022. Submit your application by 16 May 2022 to avoid any reduction or delay to your payment.The Department of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs offers several payments to farm businesses based on the land that they farm, or actions they take on their land. These payments are called ‘Area-based Schemes’ (ABS). Further information on these schemes is available on the following pages.
- Summary of Area-based Schemes for 2022
- Area-based schemes 2022 guidance and forms
- Single Application and Map 2022 “How to” Videos
- Basic Payment Scheme 2022: financial ceiling
- Environmental Farming Scheme (EFS)
- New procedures for Review of Decisions to come into force
- Area-based Schemes - Scheme Details