They contain summary information on key air quality monitoring results and analysis from data collected by automatic monitoring stations.
Air Pollution in Northern Ireland publications aim to provide citizens, and the wider air quality community, with user-friendly information on local air quality monitoring.
- Air emission monitoring guidance
- Air pollution and smoke control
- Air quality monitoring, policy and legislation
- Ammonia emissions in Northern Ireland
- Carbon Reduction Commitment - Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRC Scheme)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme CRC
- UK AERIUS Pilot Tool – an integrated air quality assessment tool