The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in February 2023 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £2,120 (75 per cent of £2,420 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: email@example.com
- Applications are invited for a Study Tour to the Netherlands – Innovations in hatching and commercial egg production 28 September 2023
- Making the dairy business more resilient 28 September 2023
- Water users urged to enhance biosecurity 28 September 2023
- New deadline to provide evidence on impact of air pollution on environment 27 September 2023