The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in June will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,204.00 (75 per cent of £1,504.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Attention to detail essential for successful potato desiccation following Diquat withdrawal 13 August 2020
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 13 August 2020
- Trees that are ‘delightful to the eye' are also useful to humans and a haven for wildlife 13 August 2020
- EFS applicants can avail of support at DAERA Direct offices 12 August 2020