The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in June will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,204.00 (75 per cent of £1,504.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Advance Direct Payments to commence 15 October 2019
- Top tips for managing your EFS agreement and claim 15 October 2019
- Lough Neagh fishermen fined for breaching Fisheries Act 15 October 2019
- Unlock your herd’s potential – Dairy Conference 2019 15 October 2019