The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in June will be either:
- 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
- 75 per cent of £1,204.00 (75 per cent of £1,504.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Farm businesses already playing their part in tackling climate change – Poots 27 October 2021
- Crawfordsburn Country Park celebrates 50 years 27 October 2021
- Future proofing your dairy business webinar 1 – Carbon Awareness 26 October 2021
- Executive launches draft Green Growth Strategy for Northern Ireland 26 October 2021